Our parish council has continued our cautious, partial re-opening of church which we began Sunday, May 31. For those who are medically vulnerable, elderly or sick in any way, we ask you to forego attendance until risk subsides further. For all others, we will strictly adhere to Diocesan safety procedures, which restrict normal worship and fellowship for some time. We ask your full cooperation and patience in following the procedures summarized below:
- All participants must wear facemasks, no exceptions. Masks provided at door for those without.
- (While singing in choir or altar, masks may be lowered)
- Participation in the altar and choir will be limited and by invitation only
- Pews will be marked for social distancing and ushers will facilitate compliance
- Church will sanitized before worship and sanitizer provided throughout sanctuary
- Communion will not be offered, kiss of peace will not be passed
- Children in attendance must stay with parents in church. There is no Sunday school.
- There will be no post-worship fellowship inside or outside the church or hall.
Click here to read the in depth Diocesan Directive. We are excited to take this cautious step forward to full communion, and pray for God’s wisdom and guidance!